Expo & Packet Pickup
CORA HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO / PACKET PICK-UP
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2017
Our title sponsor, Ron Jon Surf Shop will be hosting packet pickup at their flagship store under a tent at the rear of building. Make sure to also stop by the Health & Fitness Expo sponsored by Cora Physical Therapy!
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Packet Pick-up and Cora Health & Fitness Expo
- Tented grounds behind
4151 North Atlantic Avenue (Highway A1A)
Cocoa Beach, 32931
Entrants Must Have A Copy of Photo ID to pick up their or another entrant’s packets. No Exceptions.
All the information needed for the race will be in the athlete’s packet. Athletes already signed up for the race will receive the packet via e-mail provided or it can be viewed from the link above.
- Charter buses to depart from A1A in front of Cocoa Beach Hilton to take entrants to starting line. Earlier arrivals recommended.
- Runners may be dropped off at the starting line, but there will be no post-race transportation available to take runners back to the start line.
- Race day packet pickup, arrive EARLY.
- Bag check at starting line (bags will be transported to finish line for pick-up after race).
- Race Start
- Awards Ceremony at I Dream of Jeannie Lane at Lori Wilson Park, Cocoa Beach
- Official Course Closure. Hard 4-hour time limit.